Dhammārāma center has a library of videos recorded during various events organised by the Aranya Vihara Trust over the years. To view these video recordings, please visit our YouTube channel.
Books & Publications
Books and literature of the Thai Forest Tradition can be downloaded for free from the links given below :
Dhammārāma center has a library with books of various traditions related to the teachings of the Buddha. The library is on the 4th floor of the building. Currently, our collection does not include e-books.
If you wish to get books issued, please contact Surabhi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chanting Book and Audio
Audio Collection of Dhamma Talks
SOME RECOMMENDED BOOKS
- “Don’t take your life personally” by Ajahn Sumedho (Not available for download presently)
- “The way it is” by Ajahn Sumedho (Alternative Link)
- “The Four Noble truths” by Ajahn Sumedho (Alternative Link)
- “Mindfulness – The path to the Deathless” by Ajahn Sumedho (Alternative Link)
- “The Breakthrough” by Ajahn Amaro (Alternative Link)
- “Meditation Manual : Based on the Buddha’s Satipatthana Sutta” by P. L. Dhar (Not available for download presently)
- “The Buddha for Inquisitive Minds” by P. L. Dhar (Not available for download presently)
- Wat Pah Nanachat : Particularly refer to Teachings page.
- Forest Sangha
- Amaravati monastery : Particularly, refer to Teachings menu for Audio Dhamma Talks, Chanting Book Volume 1, Chanting Book Volume 2, eBooks, Dhamma Articles, etc.
- Abhayagiri monastery : Particularly, refer to Reflections, Talks, Books, YouTube, etc
- Website by Ajahn Achalo : Peace Beyond Suffering
- Website by Prof P. L. Dhar : Has lot of articles on teachings of Buddha, meditation. Particularly, see Lectures, Workshops on Mindfulness, Prof P. L. Dhar’s own spiritual journey, etc.
- Access to Insight : For Sutta study
- Sutta Central : For Sutta study